2/12/11

PRESENTATION OF CONSULTATIONS


A time friends, do not you come together to consult me? And why look at me like that? 


PRESENTATION OF CONSULTATIONS.

In this section I will try all queries that come to me via email.

You know that your questions have to be general. So the answer will serve you and other friends that I read.

Personal consultations, as discussed in the presentation are moderately priced because I need enough information to customize the specific person. Analyze data and provide an answer that fits your lifestyle that is useful and solves the problem (if any) it takes a considerable time.

If given the situation also commented on the presentation, which had a sufficient donations, also these personal questions would be free.

Free. What word so pretty!

And so necessary! If the global economy finally sinking in 2012 of all insurance exchange'll all free stuff. Barter well understood as is done in some ecovillages. But that's another story to be told in another place and another time. A does not send me an exceptional view on the subject in question and I will gladly give you my opinion.

Logically, the queries have to be nutritional type. What happens to the hygienist is that nutrition does not cover hygienist exclusively to what we eat. In its broadest sense is much more extensive. This will be discussed in section 3 where I will discuss what the hygienist.

In the case of receiving many inquiries will be answered in chronological order of arrival. And if it goes beyond my humble ability to respond I will indicate an entry in this blog for general information and responses by email to the authors of those.

Is that now I have no secretary. Secretary or not. So what I have coffee I serve myself. Wait a minute! But if I do not drink coffee! For the work to save my secretary!

I guess I understand and have a little patience if the need arises.

Try to make a good blog with content that is useful and a free public service. Words will be history soon in Spain, Europe and the rest of the world. Unless you and I and others take the reins of our destiny and do what politicians and have been able to do or wanted to do: the right thing.

This is again another issue, very delicate indeed, which will run a veil because if I'm not going to lose.

That is all.

A greeting and tomorrow.


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.

PS 2: If Any Error correcting translation and want to help send me an email dog. The original entrance is located at: 

http://nutricionhigienista.blogspot.com/2011/12/presentacion-de-las-consultas.html


.