3/12/11

PRESENTATION OF THE SUBMISSIONS


Let's walk together in the same direction.


PRESENTATION OF THE SUBMISSIONS.

In this section add my requests for assistance on certain specific issues on which need extra information that I have not.

Those readers who follow me and your desire to collaborate by providing knowledge about the proposed business will be reflected in the response to my proposal for this entry.

It is important to tell me if I include your full name, your alias or if you prefer to be anonymous.

If I say anything anonymously composed.

I show my humility and recognize that even though I learned a lot do not know everything. Rather I have enough to know everything. And in those moments of doubt I turn to your help. And when you have to do what I do in this section.

My thanks go ahead twice: first for reading and secondly for helping.

It is my intention to try to reach as many people as possible providing this knowledge I have gained throughout my life with the noble intention to help wherever possible.

What if you simply do not need my help and this serves as leisure reading will also be worth the effort.

Just here the presentation of collaborations.

A greeting and goodbye.


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.

PS 2: If Any Error correcting translation and want to help send me an email dog. The original entrance is located at:

http://nutricionhigienista.blogspot.com/2011/12/presentacion-de-las-colaboraciones.html



.