5/12/11

PRESENTATION OF THE NEWS


Getting to December, which is falling in the world, is all news.


PRESENTATION OF THE NEWS.

In this section I will discuss all issues that are currently well or that have a significant importance and are of general interest.

Try to give my point of view each story, argument and, as always, remember that everything you read contrasts. You do not believe anything.

I want to have a legion of faithful followers that make me the leader of his paranoia. I prefer to let a few but critical, constructive dialogue.

The news will come from various sources mentioned: that which falls into my hands (newspapers, magazines, television, Internet, radio, etc..) And those that you send me email.

That is all.

A greeting.


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.

PS 2: If Any Error correcting translation and want to help send me an email dog. The original entrance is located at:

http://nutricionhigienista.blogspot.com/2011/12/presentacion-de-las-noticias.html


.