14/12/11

PRESENTATION OF THANKS


It is well-born being thankful


PRESENTATION OF THANKS.

In this section we cite those who have given me some help me with information directly, making me get an Internet website, information attached in Word or pdf that I have asked in the section on partnerships, etc..

I also included those physicians and therapists of various therapies that researchers have made important discoveries to mankind that I have referenced in some input.

It will be a single entry that includes the list of acknowledgments. The last entries are always at the beginning.

Receive a warm greeting.

See you soon.


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.

PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:



.