13/12/11

PRESENTATION OF COMPARATIVE DIETS


I'll remove a few diets to lose weight. Those that do not work.


PRESENTATION OF COMPARATIVE DIETS.

In this section I will try the 180 diets I know.

Comment on what they are, advantages, disadvantages and my final advice.

Since there are so many if you want to talk about any in particular that you are doing now (or did some time ago) and you ask me about my writing. Remember to send all information relating to it. Although I have information that can always be variations.

You will see that all is not gold that glitters. But there is gold there. Soon, as if for gold.

A greeting.


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.
 
 
PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.
 
PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:



.