29/11/11

PRESENTATION


                         Jose, nutritionist hygienist makeup and costume on Sundays.


PRESENTATION.
 
I am Jose, nutritionist hygienist.


Over the next few years I have intended to write about in my blog hygienist nutrition unless a myocardial infarction or large trucks impede me.


If it were the case I hope to happen as late as possible. And if it happens the better.
 

While I acknowledge that I have not found a way to avoid holding your breath if I learned how to get to that point with the best possible health. And when it happens it happens ... but a natural death, not disease, which is how we should all die.
 

Die of disease is a failure of society in general and those responsible for health in particular.
 

But I will not start thrusting with me who I should or should not close the blog before the blink of an eye.
So I'll start again and I will like to do: appreciate your visit and your time to read me.
 

And if you let me do it every day tutearle license as we will be friends. At least, I consider myself his friend if I told you how to improve your health, how to resolve the doubts that may arise about nutrition or how to help with the disease forever from the viewpoint of nutrition hygienist is the one I have studied and which apply much in my life as those who have trusted in my work both athletes, overweight people or those who are overweight but willing to learn to feed and nourish a balanced and harmonious.
 

That if you prefer you call just ask me and it will be. You know you're not forced / to be my friend.
 

Because someone said that strangers are friends we have not been submitted. And as I already have filed (or I am doing) because I consider myself your friend.
 

Starting tomorrow I will try to post daily information that refers to what is talking about nutrition hygienism hygienist and all that surrounds it. Also find interesting news comment either because they are current or because they should be familiar to you because of its importance will clarify whether nutritional supplements are appropriate or not and answer general queries of type I might be coming via email.
 

All this is free and open access. And, as indicated at the end of the blog in green letters, I also authorize copy and disseminate all or part of the content for free. Simply enter the author and the blog's email address:
 

http://nutricionhigienista.blogspot.com
 

To avoid creating a religion (one more, I mean) I'd appreciate that you would believe anything you read. Try to compare the information with the media you have at your fingertips. Try to think if what I say makes sense or does not. Try to feel what your heart tells you and your intuition. Look for other opinions. And, ultimately, subject to such information to the ultimate test: your experience.
 

Your experience that will really convince you end up if you can say about something in particular is right or wrong for you. Because what works for me may not work for you. O yes. That you should find yourself / a.
 

Note that there is a possibility that when you consult a doctor about, for example, the combination of foods tells you is nonsense. However, if you do the same hygienist consult a doctor tell you to not only correct but can be the difference between health and disease or the chance to continue sick or allow the body to use its own self and repair systems for restore balance to achieve.
 

The same applies if you go to therapists. Some will tell you the hygienist hygiene and nutrition have no scientific basis and others will tell you if any. I among them. And I try to show it and prove it. But all of his time.
 

Why I said it is important to your experience.
 

You should stay clear I am not doctor. So do not ever call me doctor or give me a white coat.
 

That is why I will not go into anything related to the doctors, will not accept queries on whether this medication is right for such a disease, whether or not you operate on little toe, if you stop taking antibiotics because you feel better after change your nutrition.
 

I will just give advice based on hygiene, which I've tried before. I doubt that those who have tried the antibiotic prescribed before giving them to patients.
 

Sorry, again by making me who I should not. But I have not been avoided. More than anything because I find it curious our culture: pay when you're sick to the doctor to heal you. I think it is in India (or China, can not remember) who pay the doctor when they have health and stop when they get sick pay. Because in this culture it is normal to be healthy. And if at any given time are not is because someone has not done their job.
 

Come, now I'll shut up. Do not sue me yet. Wait to talk about how to cure diseases without medicines and when their benefits (what really matters and facts I refer) lower the credibility of politicians then sent me a while to rest required. I hope I do not have to pay for that holiday with the story that forced the crisis!
 

Well, you see I can not shut up.
 

And instead of speaking in a book I have chosen to do in this blog. So many more people have access because it is free. Also because I'm a bit lazy when it comes to writing a book and so I force myself to write something every day. It's just that I have only one neuron If a man says he has more: lies!
 

Comment to end three things: the first is that of a personal consultation will not be published on the blog but if information is important to be treated after a general way. And I also feed every day (a rare hobby of my body) and I have bills to pay I explain that to these personal questions yes I am forced to charge a moderate amount. Even if in the future there are enough donations also personal consultations are free.
 

The second issue is that to get more people on the planet I had the idea for a blog in English:
 

http://hygienistnutrition.blogspot.com
 

The problem is that the language of Shakespeare did not overcome a lot (this has been good because I think something I understand. Better leave it there). So initially will use the Google translator. But we all know that the translations are a potato (with apologies, that they stayed the blog on their servers). So if someone has a little time and wants to work can translate that input or articles that you like. In the English version I will sign the entry and display the name of the translator who has graciously contributed.
 

And the third issue is that I have decided not to include no advertising on the blog. As my income from this ranker will be zero. I hope the donations, however small, allow me to continue with this idea a long time. And if you ever speak to any items of a certain brand you can bet it is because that product and I have tried it and I guarantee that what I say is true.
 

To avoid losing my independence (as I have lost some medical journals that everyone knows and does not quote that I am closing the blog) will not accept any monetary compensation for the publication of that information. And see that I could make gold if certain medications announced government subsidies!
 

Finally, we will continue with my Seat Ibiza from 2002 that still moves.
 

Well I'll leave here. But not before I tell you performed this blog to inform you of nutrition hygienist without trying to be a rigorous test, but rather have an informative and entertainment. It often will not include references. They're in my notes and there are fine. Do not want to bore you or you fall asleep.
 

This means that my language is at least technically possible and do not want to impress you but rather that I understand that there is a transfer of information and knowledge of myself to you as smooth as possible. And try to use humor in the best of my ability (remember I have only one neuron and yawn when I can not do anything until after a while).
 

Thank you for your attention, your time and remember you have my email address at your disposal.
 

Best regards from Spain. 


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.

 

Citizen of the world (of Earth, I mean. The moment).

PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.
 

PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:

http://nutricionhigienista.blogspot.com/2011/11/presentacion.html


.