30/11/11

PRESENTATION OF THE CHALLENGES


Mr. judge watching me.


PRESENTATION OF THE CHALLENGES.

In this section we present a different kind of challenge to people and try to carry it out.

Proposed to consist of public figures (which appear in the media) and, obviously, are overweight to follow a weight reduction program based on nutrition hygienist.

If they accept the challenge publish photos, video and data on their weight and measures that the challenge begins. Every week or every two weeks (depending on availability) I will update both the data such as photos.

At the end of the video I will ask another to compare the before and after.

Of course also our advice to that challenge is met as soon as possible.

The first person will give to know within a month, in January 2012. Past and Christmas and the embarrassment that presumably carry over can not be denied. I hope.

And if he refuses then propose it to another.

If I can meet the challenge, in the opinion of Mr. Justice watching me, I myself a present of the following prizes:



Already makes my mouth water...

And if you do not get it overcome... Do you doubt that will not overcome? Well, we have confidence to go!

It's all for now.

A greeting and until next time.


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.
 

PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:


.