24/1/12

OVEREATING (PART FIRST)


Both will kill you not eating as overeating.


OVEREATING (PART FIRST). 

As you know we are facing one of the causes of overweight. 

If you remember the entry How could I have gotten so fat? I said, at first, the consequences of long-term obesity and the end of it I referred to the main causes that lead (or have been taken) to this situation.

And one of them is excessive eating beyond what your body needs.

Already in 1951 Dr. Herbert M. Shelton, one of the premier U.S. Hygienist, we warned that too much protein and carbohydrates is a major cause of cancer.

But that's the end of a road which has been neglected in all the most minute precautions of nutrition either by ignorance or by neglect.

It is also true that not all overweight people will develop cancer since this depends on several factors. What is certain is that the probability of development without taking into account the increased power over another person who does prevention make lifestyle.

What you always have to be clear is that each person needs to eat according to your way of  life, your personal needs. So it is not valid to look at how a particular person is nurtured and imitate, such as a professional athlete, if you're not. Completely misaligned if your metabolism and energy expenditure do not make the same level with the sport your weight is guaranteed.

This example is valid for other situations that may occur and do occur in our society. Because ours is a society that suffers from some fundamental nutritional knowledge. And that ignorance leads to earlier referred to.

An ignorant person is easy prey for two social degeneration of our times: the fashion and advertising. Both influence the mind of anyone when you least expect it. Come on, you dawdle a while and you're buying something you've seen on television. And most know! What skill of yours!

The question I ask myself when I learned why nutrition hygiene was not taught in schools. I can own my body and can take care of a responsible, knowing how to do it, give me a nutritional autonomy, independence, which brings me closer to health by the prevention of the disease.

If I had learned what I know now would have taken long before the lifestyle I lead today. At least that option would have had to use my free will.

But when that option does not exist, even there, it means that someone has already decided for me. I imagine that someone wiser than me ... Or perhaps more interested in that I can not have that nutritional independence. Or you do not want to practice prevention. Or maybe you do not want me to be healthy and prefers me sick. What about you? Would you prefer I prefer healthy or sick?

Have you ever wondered if you prefer our system you prefer healthy or sick?

Maybe you're one of those who do not know and did not answer. Of those who do not think. Those who are not interested in these issues.

Sure, as long as doctors take care of your health you'll be fine, right?

But wait. Do you go to the doctor when you're sick? So do not take care of your health. Caring for your illness.

The way that you and I have is that within that system to which you are interested in people whose disease has excellent medical profession ranging from nurses, to the other professions and I will not name you know.

Yes, because they try to do their job the best I can and as far as they can. I mean it when they can not go beyond what some consider necessary to restore the health of some choose to leave part of that system. On ethical issues, more than anything.

In another post I will discuss in Spain oncologists who have left their well-paid and secure employment for reasons of discrepancies in the official views on the treatment of cancer.

And if you happen to wonder why the rest of oncologists do not do the same the answer is obvious: the circle, as in nutrition, is also closed. That is, we are meeting or ignorance or procrastination. How bad is the one and the other because we have the same result.

When you can not be your own doctor (because who better than me to know my own body) and depends on the fate of others will fall into the hands of someone competent or incompetent. I guess you'll have experiences in both directions, right?

Do not you ever wondered why there are competent and incompetent doctors?

It is assumed that all study the same curriculum as a certified and officers.

For in this case also make their appearance and advertising trends. Normally imposed by pharmaceutical companies whose power is immense. We, as leaders of our countries: the bankers.

Just stick your nose where it does not call me (or tell me what a doctor friend to keep me over the face) to understand that those no longer expect their victims to graduate or specialize. Go for them sooner. Introduced in the curriculum, participating in the drafting of some materials, funding events to promote their products in the same powers or expenses paid conferences, etc..

This publicity (which also can be called harassment indiscriminate, mental conditioning and trying to influence to persuade hypnotize your product does what it say it does, often carried out by the famous unscrupulous health visitor) is always linked to some kind of prebend, which is hard to refuse if it is a tradition in the sector. You're not going to be the only fool who does not participate in the distribution of cake, right? Total, who will know?

That although the medical incompetence has many aspects better leave it there. Remember that I'm just a grain that has left them in the ass.

Another day.

A greeting.


JOSE, hygienist nutritionist


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.
 

PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:  



.