12/1/12

ANALYSIS OF FOOD


I do not know if the sun rises or sets.


ANALYSIS OF FOOD.

Yesterday I discussed the fish stock because a reader asked me a few days ago.

If you would like to analyze some of the food you buy in a store usually a large area or write me an email and we always discuss from the point of view of nutrition hygienist.

If you have the possibility to photograph accompanying this product to me in your query along with the ingredients you read on the label.

I understand that not all countries there will be a state law requiring the labeling of food composition, ingredients, to inform consumers what they will buy and eat.

In this case, if you have much interest in a particular food, not indicated in the labeling, can write an email to the company that produces it. And when you send me that information.

A greeting.


JOSE, hygienist nutritionist


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.
 

PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:  



.