21/1/12

THE THYMUS OF THE ARTICHOKE


Have you been scammed you and me. But I've decided to take off the face of an idiot.


THE THYMUS OF THE ARTICHOKE.

The thymus of the artichoke may be simple or double. What you want to read first?

Start with the simple: go to a store and a friendly salesperson puts you your pound of artichokes.
It gives the bag, the sights and ... but if more tail that artichoke, hear!

It happens that the tail heavy and I do not eat it (it is bitter and not use or vegetable broth). So when I get home and I have to cook the tail goes to waste. And to throw it throw me the seller!

The seller tells me that he also sold artichokes tail.

I answer:

- Take a kilo of artichokes because I tail you are removing two or three more that I belong.

- The next time you buy artichokes, I advise the seller friendly, with no tail because they do not buy it.

And I'm not buying.

If many of us do this at the end timarnos stop. If I do I just going to throw me a lifetime without eating artichokes.

End by the thymus double: over scammed me out of the corner I want to make me work artichokes. This happens in Spain, large shopping centers and some shops. It saves the salary of one or two salespeople and I try to do your work for free. I do not even pay for their work or make me any discount!

This double thymus also occurs in the Spanish stations. In charge enough fuel and you've got to put you. A gold price I have to pay and doing the work of the employee who got fired!

Come on, I am for my car to adapt to a hydrogen gas that runs on water. So the scam is over stated and simple and double the gasoline is that 60 – 70 % are imposed.

My advice is if you want to continue scamming you do nothing. They already take care of everything. You only pay for what they say.

And if you want to continue scamming you do not buy the artichokes until you give without the tail. You will see that you enter more amount for the same kilogram of before.

What if, in addition, you are served a seller you save work for free and help to create jobs because this kind and friendly seller you will see every week at your local retailer.

A greeting from a consumer outrage.


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.
 

PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:  



.