15/1/12

ANALYSIS BOTTLED WATER IN THE WORLD


Close your eyes and seeing this image in the eyes of your mind listening to the water that relaxes you ...


BOTTLED WATER ANALYSIS IN THE WORLD.

This entry is asking for your cooperation.

I wish I could make a list as comprehensive and complete as possible on bottled water in the world.

We would see in which countries are the best and in which the worst.

And if in the future travel to a particular country and you know what drink bottled water and what not.

If you wish to help see what bottled water you drink and look at the dry residue in the chemical composition appears on the label.

Send me an email and show me the brand, country and the value of the dry residue.

If you want to include your name as a partner or collaborator indicates that to me too. And the initials of your name. At the end of the entry appears.

Thanks for your help.

A greeting.


JOSE, nutritionist hygienist.


PS 1: Collaboration in this entry refers to this one:


PS 2: Translated with Google Translator.
 
PS 3: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at:  



.